Sunday, January 4, 2009

january 4th, 2009

location: sheffield ave
subject: pole outside of pick me up

this is a guy i know
his name is steve but everyone calls him beardo.

this poster is on a pole outside of his old job...i imagine as some sort of joke or homage.

he doesn't really look like this anymore...but it's how i'll always think of him


location: my room
subject: danielle by danielle (more here)

i didn't leave my bed until 2:30 pm today...felt pretty awful and decided the world wasn't worth the effort of leaving my warm bed. i only ventured out for about a half-hour to eat some cereal and check my e-mail, then got back in bed snapped some photos slightly distressed i'd have nothing to chronicle on day 4 of my 365 project and resumed hibernation mode until 6:30 pm or so...when because i felt like a complete degenerate i decided to shower and get in a small hang session at pmu with mickey. we played scrabble and watched old 30 rock until about 10 when i headed home. he beat me by 2 pts...fuck the word "rex" and me holding onto the shitty "q"

No comments:

Post a Comment